As Italian inventor Andrea Rossi continues to provide interesting updates about the commercialization of cold fusion devices, many energy catalyzer followers are getting more excited. They also want to know about the progress of the technology itself. So, here is the good news. Due to the public’s request, a weekly update about the LENR device will be provided. For a start, here’s a summary of the e-cat development:
- Andrea Rossi has developed a new design of the ECAT Home unit which is 33cm x 33cm x 6cm and can be put vertically or horizontally. Total weight is 10 kg
- The technology is completely changed, new patents have been applied for, an intense testing program is going on with very good result
- Leonardo Corp will defend its Intellectual Property against copycats in all necessary courts
- The new ECAT Home unit has two simple connections for input and output of water
- No pictures will be released until the product is for sale
- By law a customer has 60 days of time to give back the device if unsatisfied, and Leonardo Corp give all the guarantees required by the law
- Production capacity of new factory is one million units per year
- The hydrogen canister has been removed and the hydrogen is now stored inside a solid material due to safety reasons
- There is a new control system for both the ECAT Home Unit and the ECAT 1MW Plant which are made from an undisclosed supplier, not National Instruments
With regards pre-order of cold fusion devices, interested buyers can either contact them at Info@leonardocorp1996.com or through the order form at ECAT.com.
It is also important to note that Certification of cold fusion devices from Underwriters Laboratories is in process. Moreover, the technology has already got important authorizations.